The CoE in Cyber Security was formed in 2017 by Govt of Karnataka, as part of the Technology Innovation Strategy, to promote the cyber-safe and conducive environment for industry collaboration, address the skill gaps, build awareness and facilitate innovation in this emerging technology field of Cyber Security.
The center of Excellence shall also facilitate standardization and best practices for information security across industry domains, foster innovation, research & development and conduct some of the high-end-in-house-training programs within Cyber Security Technologies.
To make Karnataka as the leading hub for cybersecurity in India.
To lead the transformation of Karnataka to a secure Information Technology destination.
- Bengaluru Tech Summit 2018
- Webinar by QOS Technologies on 31st October on topic “Deep Packet Inspection – Using Wireshark”
- Meeting with IISc professors doing research on Cyber security areas
- Startup Mentoring workshop at CS-CoE
- Karnataka CyberComm 2018
- Cyber & Ethical hacking workshop at Cambridge Institute of Technology
- CSI-InfoComm India Summit – CSI Mumbai Chapter
- CS-CoE TownHall workshop on Information Security Compliance Awareness
- IEEE SmartTech 2018
- CS-CoE Session by Mr. David Hobbs ( APAC Security Evangelist)
- CS-CoE TownHall Workshop on Awareness & Propagation of Cybersecurity Standards
- SECURITY SYMPOSIUM AND AWARDS 2018
- CSA Bangalore Summit 2018
- Global EPIC – Cybersecurity innovation ecosystem expands into India; Welcomes Center of Excellence in Cyber Security, K-Tech Bangalore
- Certificate- CS-CoE , KTech is recognized as 24th Partner in Global EPIC
- FIDO Alliance Co-hosts Workshop to Promote Awareness and Adoption of Cybersecurity Standards in India
Awareness workshop on Cyber Privacy and Data Security – 31st Jan 2019
IISC & KSCST visit to CS-CoE Center
CS-CoE Visit & Meeting at KSTA, GoK
KA Cyber Security Industry Meet @ CoE – ALL Partner Meeting
CS-CoE – 3rd Startup- Mentor Connect Meeting
– December 2018
Summer School with Netherlands
Startups and Evangelist meet up @CS-COE center
Impact of Innovation on Cyber security
Meeting with Checkpoint global CTO at their Checkpoint Bangalore office
Startup Mentoring workshop at CS-CoE
Karnataka CyberComm 2018
Information Security Compliance Awareness – 28 Aug 2018, Bangalore.
Workshop on Awareness & Propagation of Cybersecurity Standards by FIDO Alliance on 24th July 2018
Mr. Ravikishor Mundada,
CEO at Center of Excellence in Cyber Security, Govt of Karnataka
Mr. Ashok Chandak,
Sr. Director : Global Sales and Marketing at NXP SEMICONDUCTORS
Mr. Ramesh Kesanupalli,
Co-Founder FIDO Alliance, FIDO visionary and Founder – Nok Nok Labs
Dr. Bose Nair, Vice President,
World Trade Centre Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai
Live Demo with Mr.Mahendra Chopra,
Co-Founder and CTO at Sparsa Secure Pvt. Ltd.